Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Crazy Busy

Well hello there......been a little while I know! It's a crazy time of year for me. Well I'm sure for everyone. Crazy good of course. I have been super, duper busy involved in my church Christmas play, as I mentioned before. But let me just give you a quick explanation of this play. First of all, I shouldn't be even using the word "play". More like production. And this is not a one nighter......oh no, we are talking 15 performances. I mean we go all out. We have camels, and tigers and elephants.....oh my!! Sorry, could resist myself of the cheesy rhyme.  Eek, I am definitely not doing it justice.....all in all, its one spectacular show. 
all of us flying angels 

my precious girls
 backstage 

 Shake it up peeps

 waiting to fly from the ceiling

So after the holidays, I am hoping to be a little more consistent.....until then, hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!! 


LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and I was bragging to everyone around me last night about you and the girls! "that's my sister, those are my nieces!" =)

    ReplyDelete