Monday, December 31, 2012

b-bye 2012

Ok, seriously where did this year go?! Is it me, or are the years just going faster and faster?! I've had some great memories though that will make me never forget this past year. 
It started off in January by getting to go to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl with some of the cheerleaders that I coached. Lucky, I know!!  Then in April, I was blessed with my fourth child Zane Presley. Now this takes the cake for 2012.....for sure!!  August hits and my second oldest started Kindergarden and a week later I turned the big 3-0!! Ahhhh......still struggling with that! November comes and I celebrated my 8th wedding anniversary with the best man, EVER! 
Now here I am saying b-bye 2012, but counting my blessings and looking forward to what God has in store for me in 2013!




dress//gap outlet(current)  vest//old navy  leggings//target  boots//steve madden  belt//h&m  

HAPPY NEW YEAR


LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

2 comments: