Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolutions

Well folks, here we are in 2013! A new year, a new beginning......excited for life! 
I am not really the gal that makes resolutions. I do set goals and always try to become better in every aspect of my life, but making a resolution, is just setting yourself up to fail. I mean someone can't really diet 365 days can they?! Or maybe this just means I'm a failure to them.....don't know. But in life we all have set backs and failed attempts. And I believe thats actually healthy and ok. As long as you try again and come out of that set back with knowledge and don't try to bring it forward with you, its all good. 
So weather you make resolutions or not, all in all, I hope you have a great/blessed New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, from my family to yours. 










LOVE & HUGS.........Libby





No comments:

Post a Comment