Monday, January 21, 2013

Letting Go

Hello everyone.....and happy Martin Luther King day! The kids have the day off and we are going to spend the day hanging out as a fam! Oh, how I just love days like this. Nothings better than spending the day with your lovelies. And my girls say they know just the thing to do.  
So, my youngest daughter has "convinced" me to go get her hair cut. Im thinking a trim.....but she had a different idea in mind. She wants it short like her big sis. They want to be twins, she says.....hence, the matching all the time. I'm struggling with parting with her long hair though. I know its just hair and it can grow back, but short hair makes you look more grown up and I'm not ready to say goodbye to my little girl. The world has these innocent kids growing up too fast as it is.  
But she really wants it, so I think it's time for mommy to let go.........



         shirt//forever21 (similar)   sweater//h&m (current)  skirt//old navy  wedges//target  bag//fossil



LOVE & HUGS.........Libby                                                

2 comments:

  1. Love the new layout look! Super cute!!
    You're right! Our culture is all about hurrying up to get older when you are young and hurrying up to stay younger when you are getting older. Ugh So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend!! Seriously though, is super frustrating! :)

      Delete