Monday, January 28, 2013

Unwelcome Guest

                                                                                    
I had a visitor this weekend. Not the kind you look forward to coming. The kind that once their here, you keep looking at the clock hoping they will go. But no such luck.......the flu decided to come unannounced, unwelcome, and has decided to stay for a long visit.  
I usually am pretty resilient when it comes to sickness. For some reason the whole fam will get it and I sneak by without anything. I guess I have had enough "freebies" because this time it hit me full fledged! I'm talking 105 degree fever. Have you ever even seen that high of a fever?! I haven't and neither had my hubs. He was quite concerned for me and kept debating if I should go in to the ER. 
The fever eventually broke, but my so called "visitor" has decided not to leave yet. Apparently he feels right at home and has welcomed himself to the rest of the fam as well. So this weekend pretty much consisted of sleeping, snuggling, p.j wearing and movie watching. 
I'm just ready for our little guest to head on out, and take his baggage with him! 




shirt//h&m   sweats//h&m (similar)   cardigan//american eagle  shoes//converse  scarf//hollister
sunnies//husbands ray-bans

LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

4 comments: