Monday, January 7, 2013

Best. Christmas. Present. Ever.

I can not explain how excited I am to tell you about the most wonderful Christmas present I got this year. I am always excited when I get something I really wanted, but this was different. It was something I didn't even ask for, or excepted. Well, let me rephrase that........I knew my daughter had a holiday shop at school and I figured she would get me something, but never expected this. I was picturing a frame that said "world's best mom", a mug or something. Least those were the things I always picked out for my parents as a kid. 
I was excited for this gift before I ever even opened it. Just the look on Keiley's face is something I will never forget. She was so exited to have me open this and proud of herself at the same time. As parents, whenever your child gets you something its always special. Just to think there little hands made it just for you, or they picked it out is priceless. But as I unwrapped this gift and saw this little black box, immediately the tears started to come.......yes, I'm one of those......"emotional"!! I opened it to see a beautiful cross necklace. My jaw dropped and could not say anything. Now, I began to weep.  Overboard.......na! Not when it's something this meaningful.
 Keiley ran up to me, gave me a big hug and squeezed me tight! Like it was the first time she has seen me in years.  She told me that when she saw it, she knew it was perfect for me and I would love it! 
She was right! 
Best. Christmas. Present. Ever.



shirt// h&m  skirt//h&m  leg warmers//abercrombie&fitch (old)  boots//jcpenny (old)  scarf//h&m



LOVE & HUGS..........Libby

4 comments:

  1. I love (& still have) everything all my kids have ever gave or made me for Christmas...your right, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so precious!! How beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete