Thursday, January 10, 2013

Boys will be Boys

Well my boys are officially growing up......welp, welp!! Zane got his first haircut and Race has started the dreadful "potty training". Now this isn't my first go around in this area, but for some reason I don't remember it being this difficult. Either my girls was just pros when it came to potty training, or I literally can't remember the horror of it. They say (not sure who "they"are) boys are more difficult than girls. So, maybe that's why. Probably a mixture of all three......who knows! 
In result of our challenges, we have pretty much stayed home all week. Which is kind of making me go bonkers. I'm definitely not a home body, so you can understand my craziness. And this has resulted in me scrubbing it 24/7. 
Need less to say......I'm ready for potty training to be over! 







 sorry for the cheesy self pics
shirt//h&m (current)  tank//h&m (current)  jeans//american eagle  shoes//kohl's  scarf//nordstroms



LOVE & HUGS........Libby

1 comment:

  1. Zane looks like such a big boy! And I so love how he never stops smiling =)

    ReplyDelete