Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"mom" jeans

Ohhh, the dreaded mom jeans! Ya know, I can kind of see why moms tend to wear them. They are a comfy pair of jeans that are easy to get around in while you chase your kiddos!  Because that's all we do all day is chase kids. Why is it that when someone asks a stay at home mom what they do, they respond with chasing kids. I'm guilty of it!! But do we really just chase kids all day?!  I mean yes, that's a good part of it, but all day?! Maybe its because I only have four. I don't have enough to chase......kidding, ha!
What was I talking about again......oh the mom jeans! Did I just really admit to understanding why they wear them?! Oh goodness.....I think my "fashion" blog might need to be revoked. Let me explain! I guess I understand the theory of them. But why do they have to be so awful and ugly?! Im not sure, to be quite honest. Was literally just sitting here pondering as to why. Can't come up with one reason. There are just too many alternatives for them. 
So there ya have it......my opinion on mom jeans!






my "mom" jeans

sweatshirt//target (similar)   jeans//h&m  belt//abercrombie&fitch  shoes//converse  necklace//llltrends



LOVE & HUGS........Libby

3 comments:

  1. You're the cutest mom around, Libby. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, seriously?! Brittany I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm..love your mom jeans! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now following you!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete