Monday, February 4, 2013

Pregnancy Fashion

I originally bought this shirt when I was pregnant. Wanted something I could wear with leggings, because thats all you feel like wearing, but needed to hide my growing belly and my growing bum. Because yes, I was one that got some junk in the trunk. 
I actually kind of forgot about it......but it was one of those days. The kind that you stand in your closet for what seems like hours just staring at your clothes, trying to get something to speak to you about what to wear. Nothing did, so I just started trying on outfits and trying on outfits and trying on outfits. And this little green shirt just stuck and I am actually kind of digging the high-lowness! I mean who doesn't love high-low?!!
I guess thats the benefits of buying non-maturnity clothes when your pregnant.......you can wear them again. So there you have it.....my tip for pregnancy fashion.  






shirt//forever21 (similar)   pants//ae (similar)   boots//famous footwear (similar)
scarf//target




LOVE & HUGS.......Libby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby, I love how you styles your maternity top! It didn't like you bought this in a maternity shop at all. I also invest in pieces like that now that I am 5 months. I usually buy my clothes in topshop and choo-choo-london.com. Please feature more of this in you blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete