Tuesday, February 19, 2013

run to the store

Ok.....all I got for you is some self pics! It has been a super busy time for me lately. With Valentine's day, my daughters birthday and sleepover, and this weekend my sister's wedding.....I haven't had much time to blog or even think about any outfits. Cute outfits, that is! 
By the way, we survived the sleepover. Not sure what I was thinking with fourteen kiddos. It turned out great but, woah! Just for the record, every time I say woah, its in the Joey voice from blossom. 
Showing my age, I know.....
I wasn't going to post my "run to the store" (store meaning shopping, of course) outfit but then thought ya know, maybe just maybe someone would like to see it. Who knows....you might be thinking, what in the world?! 
So here it is.....you decide! 






tank//target (similar) shorts//ae (similar)  scarf//forever21(similar)  flips//rainbows




LOVE & HUGS.......Libby

8 comments:

  1. So cute Libby!!! As always!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it...wish I could be wearing this right now to the store. It's in the negatives up here:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Ana!! Eek....that's cold!! You will appreciate the cooler weather in the summer, when we are in the 100's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Libby!!

    Found your blog just now, I love it!! I can't believe you are a stay at home mom of four. I could only hope I could be that amazing!! Following you now :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, thanks Jenna!! Your too sweet!! Checked out your blog.....love!! Following now!! :)

    ReplyDelete