Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Disheveled Look

                So, its been one of those mornings! The kind that everything seems to be going wrong and you just wish you could go back to bed, but can't. 
Well, it started off with literally running out the door because we were running late for school. For some reason, this happens more times than I would like to admit. Then proceeded with some number 2 in my sons underwear......he can't get that down for the life of him. Which was so bad, I had to put him in the shower....TMI?? Sorry!! All while tying to feed my 9 month old, keep him happy and out of everything. Because he has officially learned to crawl and apparently was going to wither away if I didn't feed him at that exact moment.
 In the midst of my mommy chaos, I then get a call from my hubby saying I need to go get one of my daughters from school, because she is sick! Really.....I thought we were finally over the whole flu thing. Guess not!
So after all this, I hope you can forgive me of my disheveled look......because its definitely struggling today. Better luck next time. 



shirt//h&m (similar)   blouse//h&m (similar)  pants//forever21 (similar)
shoes//justfab  necklace//llltrends



LOVE & HUGS.......Libby

2 comments:

  1. You always look SO good and stylish! How do you find the time with 4 ! Are you ever in your Pj's all day? I only have two and most days I'm in yoga pants or pjs ! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Carly!! But there are definitely pjs kind of days for sure! I just have to get up and take the girls to school so it forces me to get ready.

    ReplyDelete