Wednesday, February 27, 2013

casual and coffee

I started my week off with a little coffee date that was much needed with a friend. I know its really mid week. But with all the weekend festivities and family, I just got a little behind. 
I had a great weekend though. Jam packed......but great! With the fam here, we hit the town, trying to fit any and everything thing in. I even had Zane's baby dedication on Sunday. Which I am thoroughly annoyed with myself, that I didn't even get one picture of. Well, I remembered at the restaurant and figured I would get some of us all after we ate. Do you think that happened?! Of course not! Zane decided to explode, which resulted with a naked baby. I know, I know....I should know by now with number four that you always have a change of clothes. What I really should have done was taken the picture anyway to remember this story. Where was that idea at the time?! To make matters worse, I even forgot to let my dad know about it.....eek, that's horrible. Well it wouldn't be exciting, fun, crazy and eventful if it was all smooth sailing! 
So I was glad to just get casual and relax a minute at Starbucks before another crazy, eventful weekend! 



shirt//gap outlet   jeans//h&m   shoes//gap outlet  

A few pictures that I actually remembered to take


 how cute are my grandparents?!


 the bride


LOVE & HUGS........Libby





2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Grandpa and Grandma!!
    & yes we should have taken some of Zane AFTER the explosion!! Haha =)

    ReplyDelete