Tuesday, March 5, 2013

non-eventful, sick engulfed

Well we have it again! The lovely sickness is back full fledged in the Rueb house. Seriously....am I in a dream?! Took the boys to the doctor this morning and both have a double, double!! Ear infection in both ears, and pink eye in both eyes. And that's just the boys. Have to take the girls back later. Apparently they can't see four kids at once. So, we had to separate them into two appointments. Because I have nothing better to do today than to load up four kids go to the doctor, unload them, then turn around load them back up and go to the same place I just was! No....I'm not bitter!! 
On a positive note, I sure did have a great weekend with my hubby! It started out having dinner friday night with our bff's. We had a great time, getting deep in conversation as well as reminiscing and even getting a little silly. Don't judge......30 year olds can still have fun and be silly. 
Saturday was a bit of mixed emotions with attending a funeral and wedding in the same day. Especially when the same song was played for the video montage at the funeral, and the first dance at the wedding. Crazy to think that in one day, one life ended, while another one was beginning.
I'm just glad we got to spend the day together. And we even managed to go to both with no kids. Folks, that considered a date, if I do say so myself. You know you don't get out much and have a lot of kids, when a day of attending a funeral and wedding is considered a "date".  Eek! 
But hey....I wouldn't change our non-eventful, sick engulfed life for anything!



 I have to admit, I kind of feel like Carrie (yes, I've said we are on first name basis) 
from "blown away" in this skirt. I just wanted to twirl everywhere I go! Its the little things....
   


 head to toe TARGET......love that place!

Our "date" night



LOVE & HUGS.......Libby

4 comments:

  1. Your poor darling boys!! Goodness, what an eventful weekend. I hope they feel better soon, I'm loving this vent sesh post!! Your skirt is beautiful :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope everyone feels better soon. We are just coming out of all of that. Love your outfit and your sunglasses too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia!! Felt like we just got over all the crud and its back again!

      Delete