Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Little bit Country

A few weeks ago, I was asked by my beautiful friend Chantelle, if I wanted to go with her to see Carrie Underwood in concert. My first reaction was ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Of course I wanted to go!
 I have a little soft spot in my heart for country and especially Carrie........yes, I am on a first name basis with her! Not only did I get to go, but we had FLOOR seats baby!! 16th row, I might add. I was blessed beyond measure that she picked me of all people to go with her. And boy what a night we had!! Let me just describe it to you in three little words.....BEST CONCERT EVER!!! 
Now, I'm not one for those people that goes crazy over celebrities. Don't get me wrong, I like them and all, but if I never meet one, I'm ok with that. However, Carrie struck me a different way. I have always liked her and loved her music, but now I'm feeling the need to meet her. Not just meet her, but become friends. Yes, I said it the F word. I mean, I think we would get along great and have so much fun together. And who wouldn't want me as a bff right? Well I'm sure that's debatable, but until that time comes, I guess I am just going to have to remember our great concert!  


 denim shirt//walmart   vest//old navy   skirt//fashion Q  belt//abercrombie and fitch   boots//sabas
bag//fossil  necklace//lovelylolaboutique  zipper bracelet//livelaughlovetrends  rose gold & silver bracelet//marc by marc jacobs   leather bracelet//disneyland

LOVE & HUGS........Libby

4 comments:

  1. another great find at wal-mart! i almost bought a denim shirt from american eagle the other day, but it was $54! and i just can't stomach paying that for a shirt that may not be in style next season ya know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek....Ya $54 is a little on the pricey side! However, AE is one of my favorite stores and always love their stuff! I found this a couple years ago for $5 on clearance. Keep your eye open for great walmart finds......you would be surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit!!! So country-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! i swear forever 21, hollister, and AE get all my shopping money... and even some not shopping money! haha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete