Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre-Thanksgiving

I don't know about ya'll.......but I am pretty excited for Thanksgiving!! I do believe this is one of my favorite holidays. Christmas wins hands down as my uber favorite.......not sure that is even a word, oh well! The meaning of Christmas is enough for me, but then you have all the pretty decor, lovely music, fancy smells and just the spirit of it all. It just makes my heart so happy. Ahhhh......now I'm getting excited for Christmas. I literally just caught myself grinning from ear to ear, just writing about it. I'm like a little kid. 
Anyway........Thanksgiving! It has a lot of great qualities about it too. A day full of thankfulness, family and food.....doesn't get much better than that. Especially when my pre-thanksgiving cooking involves going to the store for drinks and ice. Yup, that's right......I'm not a cook. 
It's alright though......I've have come to terms with it. 



maxi//h&m  vest//old navy  boots//buckle  belt//h&m
watch//fossil  jewelry//marc by marc jacobs, target & disneyland

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 

LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment