Monday, November 5, 2012

Glimpse of me & my life





This is me and my wonderful, yet large family. I am a stay home mom, and YES, that is a job! I am super, duper excited about this blog.....well ya see, I need something for myself. I love fashion for not just myself  but my kids too. I tend to do a lot of matchy, matchy within my fam, so if ya don"t like, you may need to look away here and there. Overall, I hope to inspire you that's its okay to take care of ourselves too.....even if we are at the bottom of the totem pole.


LOVE & HUGS.....LIBBY

5 comments:

  1. SO ridiculously excited for this blog!!! YAy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies......so excited myself!! Hope everyone likes it, and continues to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yay :) Imglad you are Blogging! XOXO

    ReplyDelete