Friday, November 16, 2012

Big Boy

I can not believe how quickly the time is flashing before my eyes! It seemed like yesterday, that I was pregnant with Zane. Here is is today 6 months old, and that means he is half way to one.......boo! And let me just tell ya how big he is......holy hannah!! I believe we may have a football player in the making.    Not only is he a little chunk, but he has 7 teeth! Yes, you read that right seven! AHHH......he's growing up too fast. 
The hubs and I decided he is our last. Well, let me rephrase that......I decided he was our last. The hubs would have more......is he nuts?! So, I am trying to cherish and saver every little minute. With that being said, there are just some days that fashion is on the back burner to my little ones. So I am sorry folks, but today is a workout attire kind of day. Is that bad that I didn't even workout & I'm strolling through the city as if I did?! No one has to know right? Now, if this continues to happen, I may need an intervention......but for now, it's all good! I hope!



Zane:  onesie//carters  leg warmers//etsy  hat//target
Me: sweatshirt & shorts//victoria's secret  shoes//nike  hat//my hubby's


LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment