Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decorating the Christmas tree

It's Christmas time, It's Christmas time.........hip, hip, hooray!! We finally found the time to put up the lights and tree and do some decorating. I have four little ones that could not wait any longer for this moment. Well, three I should really say. Zane has no idea what is going on & frankly he could care less. As long as he has some food in his belly, he is a happy baby. 
Now decorating with four three, is a little bit of a challenge. They literally just puts things any and everywhere. I had a ton of ornaments on the bottom half of the tree just in the middle. This is a tough lesson to learn as a parent. My ocd starts to kick in and I want to go take everything off and put it in the right place. Because yes there is a right, organized way to decorate the tree! But the kiddos are so proud of themselves and is looks just wonderful to them. So I just leave it. Now you better believe when they are fast asleep, that thing gets a little revamp! 
But the bottom line is, we are making memories........and that's all that matters!

 shirt//h&m  pants//forever21  jacket//american eagle: current  shoes//target  belt//express
haven't got Zane a stocking yet







LOVE & HUGS...........Libby

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! I can't believe how big the girls have gotten. It has been too long my friend! Love that you are blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks friend!! Seriously it's been way too long!!

      Delete