Thursday, November 15, 2012

Super Mom

I'm about to give you some top secret info about myself! Not sure I should be revealing this, but hey, the first step is always admitting it. First, let me tell you that the number one question I get from friends, other moms & just about everyone........how do you do it with four? They then proceed to tell me, how calm and collective I am. For the most part I think they are right. Nothing like tooting my own horn or anything! But anyone out there that is a mom of at least one (that was kind of dumb....if your a mom, you have at least one kid....duh), can tell you that it is a lot of work. Now imagine adding 3 more to the mix! 
I don't want this to come off the wrong way. I LOVE each one of my kids and THANK God for them everyday, but the reality is, it can be hectic from time to time. There are a lot of things to remember and occasionally things get forgot. So, before I go any further, I'm just going to lay it out there........I forgot my youngest daughter at school yesterday.......no bueno, eek, yikes!
Now, before you judge me......let me explain myself. I have 2 kiddos in school, that don't attend the same one & of course have different schedules. Now every Wednesday Piper gets out at 1:30......I know this! However, with the holiday on Monday, my brain was not registering what day it was. Which lead to the forgetting her there. 
Ok, can you now kind of see how this happened?.....or do I still get my super mom title stripped?!  And, please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened too?!



shirt//forever 21  pants//american eagle  oxfords//target  scarf//h&m
belt//abercrombie & fitch  watch//fossil  jewelry//livelaughlovetrends  glasses//rue 21


LOVE & HUGS........Libby

6 comments:

  1. I want 5 kids... I'm sure I will leave them at all sorts of places...prolly on purpose though. LOL j/k j/k.

    You are still Super Mom! No need for title stripping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree you'll always be super mom, raising 4 kids isn't an easy task. I imagine its crazy dropping them off at Sunday school cause I'm sure at your chuch (like they do at mine) they seperate the kids by age and/or grade.

      Delete
    2. Haha, Kerrin!!! I'm glad I still own the title in your eyes! lol

      Delete
    3. Thanks Jeff!! This wasn't at sunday school, this was regular school.....the real deal. Lol

      Delete
  2. I have left Bryson at school :) it happens. I knew I had to get him, but when I looked at the clock, school had been dismissed 30 minutes earlier- eh. I think the worst part is having to eat crow with the office staff :/

    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy-I am so glad that I'm not the only one this has happened to!

      Delete