Monday, November 12, 2012

Painting the town Red

As a mother of four, I'm sure my definition of "painting the town red" is quite different than to the average person. Let's be quite honest.....this means I got out of the house without any kids and got to go somewhere besides the grocery. So as Friday night approached, I could hardly control my excitement! I was going to be attending a jewelry party. Not only was I getting out of the house with no kids, but I was also going to be S to the H, shopping!!!! This was the best of both worlds. You can now understand why this was such a big deal.
 I got to see so many great friends and OF COURSE purchased some pretties as well. Not sure the hubby was too excited about that part.......but happy wife, happy life, right?! I try to convince him of that motto anyway.  I could not be more happy with the little lovelies that came home with me. So, all in all, I had a wonderful time "painting the town red"!!
Look at these beauties 
 My gorgeous bff Tabitha


  
shirt//american eagle  pants//american eagle  shoes//steve madden  scarf//cotton on
belt//abercrombie and fitch  jewelry//livelaughlovetrends


LOVE & HUGS.....Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment