Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Explorer

Today I am headed to my oldest daughters school play. They are having a little Thanksgiving feast, then acting out a play about it. I was informed by her that she is playing a squash. Really, a squash......do they even know who my daughter is? Only the best, cutest little girl in the class & all she gets is a squash?! Ok, Ok......I might be a little biased, but only a LITTLE. Well at least I can tell ya, she will be the darn cutest squash you ever did see. 
So, when I was thinking of what to wear to this shin dig, this hat just jumped out at me. It looks like a hat you would wear when going on an adventure, exploring some where. Least that is what I got out of  it. I then thought this hat, kind of goes hand in hand with Pilgrims and the whole Thanksgiving theme. Why, this would be perfect to wear to the play. Now, I just had to figure out what else to wear. I thought about going with this whole theme, however I immediately shot that idea down. I mean, I don't want to look like I belong in the play after all. 
So, what better way then to wear a pair of shiny, liquid leggings. These don't come out of the closet too often, because my hubs refers to them as stripper pants. Eek.....not a word that I want to be associated with. 
But ya know, I still kind of like them........stripper and all. 
 




shirt//windsor  leggings//forever21  shoes//steve madden  belt//target  hat//target  
scarf//walmart   jewelry//marc by marc jacobs & livelaughlovetrends


LOVE & HUGS........Libby

2 comments: