Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall Festival

This past Friday night, Piper had a fall festival at her school. We are not good parents when it comes to all the different school events. I mean who likes to go to all these events with thousands of other kids & in the cold, never the less?! Not me! That's horrible isn't it?! And the hubs feels the same way about it.......my poor kids, they are doomed! Now when it comes to a pumpkin patch or Disneyland, or any other amusement park, we are all game. Let me just tell you how game we are. 
This past summer, we took the fam to Disneyland, along with my sis, niece and nephews. Now we didn't just go as average people......oh no, we all wore matching shirts! Hot pink, I may add. You better believe it.....we were "that" family. But it was so much fun, and a trip we will never forget. 
Now for Piper, being that this was her first school event, she really wanted to go. So we bundled the gang up and off to the festival we went. And I have to admit, it really wasn't that bad after all. 
So we might have just turned a corner in the parenting world. 




shirt//hollister  pants//american eagle  shoes//converse  scarf//target



LOVE & HUGS...........Libby

6 comments:

  1. That vacation will go down in the history books!! =)
    "the pink people" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its right next to page about the "RA" :)

      Delete
    2. Oh the "RA"... No hotel will ever compare....at least we hope not lol

      Delete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like to go to all the school events! I always thought I was a bad parent but it's so hard with the more children you have! But I agree about Disneyland - I will dragging screaming, crying children around at Disneyland if I have too - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete