Thursday, November 29, 2012

All Business

I was asked a while ago as to what I would put together for business work attire. I actually kind of forgot that I was even asked. Not good I know! Don't take it personal, I forget a lot of things. Like my daughter at school.......eek, still sounds pretty bad.
 I usually respond to people right away because I know if I don't then its history. But this one had me stumped! My daily attire could consist of pj's if I wanted it to, so I really have no need for business. For the most part, church is only place that I even attend with somewhat of a dressier atmosphere. Ok, this is sounding like I dont' get out much. I don't do.....it's just I have a whole little posse with me, which makes it not as fun and glorious to get all dolled up. We're talking spit-up, running in heels, and getting them in and out of the car with a skirt, is just not appropriate. 
 I do tend to buy a few pieces here and there, but they just end up sitting lonesome on the hanger. So, all in all.....I'm not sure if I'm the one that is most suitable for this question. But I did try......and this is me trying to be all business. 



shirt//kohl's  pants//american eagle similar  boots//cotton on similar


LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, Libby! You are always adorable!!

    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete