Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Red, White & Blue

Election Day........it's finally here ladies and gentlemen!! I'm not going to lie, this day gives me anxiety. It's like watching a basketball game, or football of that matter, and its really close and it has you on the edge of your seat! Ok, not the best analogy to compare our lives to, but you get my drift. I'm just praying the best man wins!! So in honor of this special day, I decided I would dress in a little red, white and blue (and of course VOTE). 

shirt//limited  jeggings//american eagle  shoes//target
belt//target  necklace//lovelylolaboutique
watch//fossil  leather bracelet//disneyland
Race: shirt//childrens place  pants//target  boots//babies r us

HAPPY VOTING
LOVE & HUGS....Libby

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha Race photo bombing in the background1 :) So cute!!! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerrin....with four there is usually one kid that makes it into the pic!

      Delete
  2. Cutest photobomber ever. And you are one hot mama!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have a blog!!
    Beautiful!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Courtney!! I'm really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! I've seen you on Bex's blog and always thought you had such great style. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete