Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to Reality

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Boy did I!! It started with a great, yummy Thanksgiving, hanging with family and playing games. Then Friday the hubs and I did a little stay-cation at the Marriott for the rest of the weekend to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. Going on a trip this time of year is always hard. Who's idea was it again to get married around the holidays?! Oh ya, that would have been mine. It seemed like a great idea at the time. Forget the part that you celebrate it every year at that SAME time.....oops! But no matter where it is, I still got to share it with the love of my life! I'm sure you guys just love the mushy stuff.....ha! 
Now, here we all are stuffed and disappointed that the weekend went by so fast. I guess it's back to reality!


 shirt & chambray//walmart   pants//american eagle  shoes//steve madden  

 Keiley admiring the fire
 Race watching the marshmallows roast
The hubs trying to redeem our free pizookie coupon....ha!


LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple pants!
    P.S. I so enjoyed my time with the kids this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for watching them.......they had a blast

      Delete