Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Libby

          Ok, so I decided I would take the kids to see Santa this year. It is definitely not a tradition in the Rueb household. But, this year I was actually pretty excited to take them. A little too excited I think. I made it a special by surprising them. Which always makes everything more exciting. I mean, who doesn't like surprises?! I just LOVE them......which explains the excitement I had about seeing Santa.                                                             Of course I would prefer being on the receiving end of one (hint, hint Trevor), but there is nothing better than giving that excitement to my kiddos. 
I have to say though, I was quite disappointed with him. He did no fit the criteria for a Santa. Yes, he was a bigger guy and had a fake white beard and all, but he had no jolly. Shouldn't that be the first thing they look for when they hire these guys?!  I don't know......but I definitely think I could have done a better job. 
Hey, I may have just found my calling!

 







LOVE & HUGS.........Libby

4 comments:

  1. I just love how Zane is pulling on his beard...can only imagine what is going on in that little mind of his ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to make sure the beard didn't come off, when we picked him up!

      Delete