Monday, March 11, 2013

stay-cation

I'm going to apologize now for the lack of post lately and upcoming. Like how I through that upcoming in there?! That just gives me "permission" to skip a few. I honestly don't like how I am so inconsistent with the posts. Its not planned. However, with my sick babies its been hard. We have just been staying at home, so they can get well. So, I have just spared you of all the horrible, un-matching clothes that I've been in lately. Trust me, if you would have saw me, you would have thanked me! But the kids are finally over round two of the crud......and just in time for Spring Break! Holla!! Yes, that really just came out!! 
We are staying in town, not by choice.....but are going to make the best of it. Friday, we kicked it off with a family movie night. Which included homemade pizza and cupcake decorating. The kids think we are the coolest parents ever!.....and we are, of course! Saturday, they got to spend the day up at my moms. Which is always an adventure. And they even got to keep the tradition of "Grandie" taking them to the dollar store. Grandie, being my mom. She didn't want to be called grandma, so she came up with Grand D, since her name is Debra. Only my mom.....if you knew her you would understand and realize that this just fits her to a T. Sunday was church and a lunch date with grandpa, my dad. 
Its now Monday and we are just beginning our stay-cation fun! 
The adventures await....






romper//loft  wedges//charlotte russe  necklace//llltrends


LOVE & HUGS.......Libby

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a fantastic staycation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, David just bought me a CUTE pair of cow'girl' boots and I need some outfit ideas. I know you get building an outfit around a pair of shoes!!! Thanks! Love ya, Miss ya!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are crazy cute!!! i love this! and totally just love your blog. following :)

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete