Friday, February 15, 2013

cupcake decorating, pizza eating, sleepover

                     Well I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's day. I sure did! But I probably spent it different than most. 7 years ago, God blessed me with the best Valentine's present I could ever had hoped for.....becoming a mommy for the first time. My little Keiley Brynn decided to come a month early and surprise us on that special day. Seriously, how cool is that?! So, now every year its no longer Valentine's day in our house, but a special birthday! And I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Usually we opt for a family party with all the extended family.....but since she is getting older she decided she wanted to have a sleepover. Sleepover......did I hear her right?! And she wanted to invite 10 friends, and with my four.....well, we all know what that adds up to be. My first reaction was oh no, I'm not ready for this. A sleepless night, screaming girls........
But it's what she wanted, so how could I say no! Yes, I'm a sucker to that cute little face! 
So here I am getting ready for a cupcake decorating, pizza eating, sleepover. 
Wish me luck!! 






shirt//h&m (similar)   pants//style lately (similar)  boots//famous footwear (similar)
scarf//target   bracelets//llltrends 



LOVE & HUGS.......Libby

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! Hahaha

    xoxo Kerrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! Oh my goodness, she is going to have a BLAST!! You're such a cool mom for letting her invite 10 FRIENDS :) Good luck, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here for backup if you need me...and Chey too ;) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a stud Libby! This is what great memories are made of! She'll remember this stuff for the rest of her life.

    ReplyDelete