Thursday, May 30, 2013

better late than never

Ok, so I'm going to confess that this outfit I am not currently wearing today. 
I'm actually in workout clothes...go figure! This seems to be my go-to outfit lately. Not sure that is a good thing, or that I should be admitting that to you all. But hey...
 This is from about a week ago. I was planning on doing a post a couple of days ago. But, well...you know how life goes. First we had the holiday, Memorial day, which ending up being a fun relaxing day at my in-laws. We barbecued with the whole fam, swam and played games. 
Then the girls and I ended up with the dreaded stomach bug again. Yes, again! Like I've said with a family of six, somebody is bound to be sick. Not good odds. But at least this time three of us had it at the same time. Usually it ends up being a month sickness, because one will get it then another and so on. So that was a positive. Sure didn't seem like it at the time, when they were taking turns throwing up all night. But its done and over with now, so wahoo!
Oh the things that bring joy to a mom. 

So here you are....even if it is a little late. 






shirt//2b   skirt//2b (similar here)   boots//ae




LOVE & HUGS....Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment