Wednesday, May 22, 2013

non-fashion designer DIY project

I actually did it folks!! 
A DIY project that I surprisingly finished and am pretty happy with the result of. 
Did still look so much cuter in my head. But hey I found a cheap shirt and enhanced the look, so what more could I ask for?!
Besides the reality is, I am not a fashion designer nor am I on project runway. So for just an average ole' girl and a mom of four, I'd say it turned out pretty darn cute. Right?! This is when my perfection ocd kicks in, and I have to convince myself it turned out okay. 
Yeah....it did!! You convinced?! 






shirt//diy target   shorts//american eagle   boots//target
watch//target   sunglasses//target


LOVE & HUGS.....Libby

3 comments:

  1. Ok twin, this is getting weird...I just did the exact same thing to a shirt yesterday and was going to do a post about it! Ill probably skip it now...I like yours better!! :D

    ReplyDelete