Monday, April 22, 2013

Change can be good

Hello there!! Do you all even remember me?! 
It has been a while and I so apologize! 
Life has just been quite busy here. 
We have had parties, soccer, softball, garage sales, parent/teacher conferences, sick babies, judging cheer tryouts and not to mention all the daily "mom" duties.  And this is just the beginning...
I have also managed to squeeze in getting my hair done. Now, I am always one of those that want to do something different with it, but am too chicken to actually do it. 
I'm going to be one of "those" people that has had the same look since high school....eek! 
Well, this time was different.....I bit the bullet and changed it up! You proud?! I am! 
And am extremely shocked at how much I like it. Not sure I will keep it for forever, but for now, I'm digging the change. 







dress//target (similar here) and here   belt//abercombie & fitch (similar here)   shoes//forever 21 




LOVE & HUGS......Libby

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great, Libby! I seriously do not know how you can fit all that into your schedule!... super woman ;)

    ReplyDelete