Monday, April 8, 2013

party-plannerzilla

Its that time of year for me.......birthday planning for my boys! 
Race will be three and my baby Zane will be one!! Welp!!
But this year, I'm slacking with my planning. I'm just not motivated to begin the whole process. 
A part of it has to do with Zane being my last and I'm not ready to say goodbye to the baby stage and welcome the toddler one. 
And don't even think about suggesting another........I think its safe  to say, I've got my hands full!
Another reason is, I tend to want to go all out on the parties and even become "bridezilla" or in this case "party-plannerzilla". I stress myself out and even the hubs.......which in all, tends not to be very enjoyable. Can you blame me for wanting the best for my kids?! 
That's just called being a good mom.......least that what I convince myself of anyway. 
But no matter how I look at it, the kids are going to continue to get older no matter what.
So I better make the best of it.......
party-plannerzilla here I come! 







shirt//h&m (similar here)   pants//ae (similar here)
wedges//target (similar here) 


LOVE & HUGS......Libby

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you have Pinterest to help with the planning!! My Aunt recently threw a Ninja party for her little boy...it was a HUGE hit and there were tons of fun ideas on Pinterest for it! Turned out really cute!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Pinterest...how did we ever live without it?!!?

    It was hard for me when Emma turned one last year....for some reason I am having a harder time with her turning 2! The last one is hard to let go of the baby thing. I get you.

    Happy planning! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look the outfit, your top is super pretty!
    Vianca
    Little Miss Stylista

    ReplyDelete