Thursday, April 4, 2013

love/hate

I have recently came to the conclusion that I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.
I love looking and getting inspired on outfits, home decor, fitness, diy.....you name it!! I just get so excited at that moment just thinking how I can apply all these things into my life. 
Well for me the "reality" of it all, is never as good as the picture/inspiration.  The outfit either doesn't look as good on me, or the diy project looks homemade or whatever the case may be. And that my friends, is where the "hate" part comes in. 
Does anyone else experience these problems?! Or is it just me and my lack of creativity and positive attitude?! I don't know.....
But I do know that day after day I continue to look at it, so I guess the love outshines the hate. 







shirt//h&m (current)    shorts//forever21    shoes//forever21   
 belt//h&m    necklace//llltrends



LOVE & HUGS......Libby

7 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest too much to hate it! Ha! Also.. really love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything always looks "so easy"...that is until I try it...lol...I usually give up because in my world its actually "so complicated" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Cute toes! Now I feel the need to get my toes done in hot pink.

    ReplyDelete