Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"relaxed wednesdays"

Happy Wednesday.....
Its that day that everyone hates.......oh wait, thats Monday. But I do feel like people are not to fond of Wednesday either. I might be making that up. I tend to do that often. Not on purpose of course. Just sometimes I think I have heard something before and really, well I guess I just thought it.  Oops! 
Okay, this is sounding like I am not a very credible person, but I promise that's not the case. 
We all mess up here and there....right?! 
But for me Wednesdays are null and void. As said before, my daughter gets out early. So I have learned from past experiences that its better not to get too much on my Wednesday plate, because I tend to forget my daughter at school that way. There is a good explanation in my super mom post, as to why this happens. Yes, thats right...I've got a "good reason".
So after all, Wednesdays have just become our day to "relax". 
As if thats really possible with two little boys.....








 shirt//ae (similar here)   pants//ae   sandals//forever21
bag//ae (similar here)   watch//fossil

4 comments:

  1. Just started following you! I so admire your style even as a busy mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever wished you saved stuff from the late 80's early 90's...it's ALL trending again!?!? Crazy. I think I owned a purse like that! HEY...I was fashionable 20 years ago....I am just waaaaay ahead of my time! LOL! You look fab as always my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha....yes, I'm sure you were fashionable!! Thx friend!!

      Delete