Tuesday, April 30, 2013

me for me

I really try not to be one of those moms that just talk about their kids 24/7. 
I know it can be annoying. And what I find to be cute and fun to talk about, is more often not to others. But the reality of it is.....not only am I a mom, but my "job" consists of my kids as well. 
To be quite honest, it is actually really difficult to talk about other things. I always then tend to talk about material things or looks, which then only makes me look superficial. 
I mean, I do go deeper but that usually only comes out to the ones I'm super close with/feel comfortable  enough to just be "me". 
I am a big people pleaser.....which is not always a good thing. I want everyone to like me and feel hurt if they don't.  Which is why the deepness of me only comes out occasionally. But honestly, no matter what I do or how hard I try, there are going to be others that don't like me for whatever reason. 
All I can do is continue to be me, even if that does mean talking about my kids....
and hope that others like me for me.

 ha...thought it was only appropriate to throw in a pic of my kids






dress//nordstrom   flips//hollister    watch//michael kors (gift)



LOVE & HUGS......Libby

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awe, thx Jen!! Love you!! And just love Faith Hill!

      Delete
  2. who could not like you? You are beyond adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this post wasn't because someone made a comment about you not being "deep", cause that's just ridiculous. You're as smart as you are beautiful...well, maybe not, because that would make you Einstein smart...cause you are GORGEOUS, lady! Love that dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously....I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me!! I just love you!!

      Delete
  4. Great song by Faith Hill.."This is Me". It was my anthem the year I turned 30.

    ReplyDelete